The use of your personal data may concern such cases as:
- Creating your personal account;
- Validating, verifying and submitting all money transactions;
- Sending you e-mails for the purpose of notifying you on different important changes;
- Improving the quality of proposed services;
- Creating your personal customer profile to specify your preferences and spheres of interest;
- Preventing cases of fraudulent activity and financial crime;
- Protecting your legal rights along with ours.
Your personal data includes:
- All the information collected with the help of cookies, to use of which you consent upon visiting toponepartners.com;
- Data concerning your payment history and all the transactions;
- Your IP address, the device you are using along with the information about its operating system, the type of your browser and the current location of your device.
Your Legal RightsNo third party has access to your personal information. Only TopOnePartners staff can process your data, and our employees are obliged not to disclose the information or use it in any way other than mentioned above. As mentioned above, we will use your personal data to contact you for marketing reasons. You reserve the right to opt out of the marketing communication by sending us a request at email@example.com. You also reserve the right to manage the processing of your personal data, to have your information deleted or changed. Therefore, you will always have access to all the collected data and the right to modify it.
SecurityThe security of your personal information is essential for us, however, no method of sharing data on the Internet or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We take all the necessary and adequate measures to protect and secure your information from any loss or unlawful processing. But we do not take responsibility for the damage caused by unforeseen situations in cases of illegal hacking or breaking in by third parties.
Contact UsIf you need a more specific insight on any information provided above, feel free to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org